First through sixth-grade students will be attending school for a “Minimum Day,” 8:10 - 11:35 a.m. that week. TK/Kinder schedules do not change.
AM TK/Kinder students attend 8:10 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
PM TK/Kinder students attend 11:20 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Please sign into the office and take a visitor pass before proceeding to your conference
- Students have the option of purchasing a sack lunch and must be picked up immediately afterward. There is no lunch supervision. CEC students may also purchase a sack lunch in the cafeteria. These students will be supervised by CEC and then go on to daycare.
- Due to the increased class sizes, not all 4th - 6th-grade parents will be contacted for a Parent/Teacher conference. If you haven’t been contacted and wish to have a conference, you may need to wait for a time outside of this conference week.
- Conference appointments are packed into a very tight schedule. Please arrive on time and stay within the time frame assigned to you.
- There will be no afterschool Spanish classes Nov 6-9.
- There will be no supervision provided by the school after dismissal. CEC is available for child care services only with arrangements that are made in advance. They will not accept drop-offs.
Parent/Teacher conferences provide an opportunity for parents and teachers to align practices and support each other. Please come ready to share and listen.